Planit Canada Inc. is a leading distributer of software products servicing the woodworking industry, serving a variety of businesses throughout Canada. Their products offer "right-sized” solutions; meeting the needs of the markets they serve. Reporting to the President, the Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
• Work in a team with 2 outside sales reps
• Identify new potential customers within their assigned territory
• Cold call and perform needs analysis with potential new clients
• Follow up on leads generated via trade shows, marketing campaigns and other means.
• Follow-up on all quotes in a timely manner and close business deals with customers
• Manage an existing customer base by maintaining excellent client relationships
• Large focus on residual sales; cross-selling & up selling
• Work in a team environment with outside sales/logistics, to ensure customers receive awesome service
• Prepare quotes and ensure technical installation of products at customer sites
• Maintain accurate and complete records on all customer interaction with purchasing and customer service
• Work from home or Hudson, QC office
• Participate in industry trade shows, and interact with a National team of professionals
• Have a positive attitude that contributes to making Planit Canada Inc. awesome.
• Amazing social and customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills in French and English (written and spoken)
• Strong negotiation skills, prospecting, cold calling and closing sales techniques a must
• Must be very organized, trustworthy, and be able to meet deadlines
• Professional phone manner is required, and must have strong presentation skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel occasionally for special events
The Organization. Industry leader with respect for work/life balance continuously working to be more awesome.
The Role. Opportunity to excel in a great industry.
The People. Dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals who truly enjoy what they do.
The Pay. Base salary + commission = Up to $60,000 or more.
Your Next Steps
Email your resume to email@example.com.