Planit Canada Creates Dream Jobs
If you want to work for the biggest company and earn the biggest salary, this might not be for you. If you like the idea of working with a small team and being given the room to grow and the opportunity to take ownership of your work, you might just love this company as much as we do.
If you never lose a sock in the washer/dryer and you have calendar entries for anything ranging from eating meals to clipping your toe nails, let’s talk. If elephants are jealous of your memory and you love solving puzzles, call us. If ‘Organization’ is your middle name, you belong in this position. If you are open to change and love finding the best way to get the job done; contact us. Superhero cape provided.
Our Logistic and SOP Hero will be solution-oriented, creative, tech savvy, well organized and open to continuous growth. They will seek improvement opportunities, be forward thinking, enjoy change, be customer-oriented, and be fluently bilingual.
- Order processing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Vero Customer Portal
- Managing software key returns and re-burns
- Coordinating shipping and managing Canada Post issues
- Managing stock of shipping materials and software keys
- Scheduling technical support
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Working closely with the controller and sales team to ensure orders are properly delivered
- Effectively resolve customer issues/concerns regarding purchase orders
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with customers
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience with Calendars and complex schedules
- Willingness to learn our CRM inside out and work it like a boss
- Juggling multiple customer requests at the same time
- Openness to change and willingness to learn new methods
- Ability to use the word ‘Dongle’ without giggling a plus
- Experience with a lightsaber an asset
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com about who you are, what you love and why you think this position is for you.