Planit Canada Creates Dream Jobs
Our motto is Be Awesome and we live it every day. What does that mean for our staff? It means working close to home and having a flexible schedule. It means working with some of the most innovative woodshops and up-to-the-minute technology. It means working with a group of friends who like to take long birthday lunches together and who celebrate holidays in escape rooms, on pontoon boats or adventuring through the city. For our new Scheduling Ace, it means working with the Director of Operations and the team of Genius Technicians to schedule our time with customers.
If you want to work for the biggest company and earn the biggest salary, this might not be for you. If you like the idea of working with a small team and being given the room to grow and the opportunity to take ownership of your work, you might just love this company as much as we do.
If you never lose a sock in the washer/dryer and you have calendar entries for anything ranging from your meals to clipping your toe nails, let’s talk. If you love talking on the phone and can charm the driest of government workers, we’re impressed. If Organization is your middle name, you belong in this position. Contact us.
- Scheduling online and onsite sessions between our eight Genius Techs and our awesome Canadian customers. (Training provided).
- Answering the phone thingy when it rings, figuring out how we can help the caller and forwarding to the right person.
- Bilingual in French and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Calendars and complex schedules
- Willingness to learn our CRM inside out and work it like a boss
- Good understanding of time zones
- Juggling multiple customer requests at the same time
- Karaoke or beatboxing an asset
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about who you are, what you love and why you think this is for you. This is a full-time position.