The Atlantic Chapter invites you to beautiful PEI.
The 2016 AWMAC National Convention & AGM will be held June 16 - 18, 2016, in picturesque Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Relax, rejuvenate, and renew friendships, among the jagged red cliffs, peaceful sandy beaches, and rolling green hills of Prince Edward Island.
The Convention offers an amazing venue for networking and collaboration among professionals, suppliers and other stakeholders from across Canada.
Click here to view the full program.
What to look forward to:
- Golf – The Links at Crowbush Cove
- Anne of Green Gables/Cavendish Tour
- Harbour Hippo Tour or Peakes Wharf Boat Tour
- Walking Tour or Rise and Climb Adventure Course
- Lobster Bake on the Beach
- and more!
Space is limited.
Sign up today.