Three Cabinet Vision Training Seminars
Join us April 16 to 18, 2018 for a Cabinet Vision training seminar tailor made for you. See the descriptions below to determine which seminar is best for you. Some people see value in attending two or even all three days! You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
Join us at Panasonic Canada’s state of the art Kitchen, Home, and Building Solutions Centers. These spaces are designed not only to showcase the latest and upcoming Panasonic products, but also to demonstrate the benefits of products in lifestyle applications. A fully functional cooking demonstration area, cooking school, and model kitchen vignettes provide interactive engagement with the suite of Panasonic kitchen appliance and space management solutions. Join us for a unique look into the Panasonic Homes and Living initiative. FIND OUT MORE >
The seminars begin at 8am and end by 5pm. We ask that you arrive by 7am, as setup can be time-consuming.
We ask that you bring a laptop with software loaded and your keyed license, if applicable. Please let us know if you require a borrowed laptop or access to our network license for the duration of the seminar.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
April 16, 2018
Cabinet Vision Basics:
The fundamentals for new users or a refresher for existing users
◦ The Levels of Solid
◦ The System Preferences
◦ Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
◦ Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top, drawer box and roll out
◦ Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
◦ Overview of Building a Job
◦ Place and modify Walls
◦ Place Cabinets
◦ Place Countertops
◦ Place Molding
April 17, 2018
Cabinet Vision Designer Training:
For new and experienced designers
◦ Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
◦ Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
◦ 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
◦ Layers: customize layers and dimension styles
◦ Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
◦ 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
April 18, 2018
Cabinet Vision Advanced:
Advanced skills for experienced users
◦ The Nine Basic Parameters
◦ The Object Tree
◦ Add a new Part
◦ Add Intelligence to a Part
◦ Create and manipulate Attributes
◦ Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
◦ Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
◦ Introduction to UCS
◦ Manipulate Parts using a UCS
◦ Library Parts and UCS
◦ Add conditions to UCS
◦ Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
What else you need to know
- Lunch and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Space is limited.
Sign up today.
5770 Ambler Drive