Three Cabinet Vision Training Seminars
Join us September, 2018 for a Cabinet Vision training seminar tailor made for you. See the descriptions below to determine which seminar is best for you. Some people see value in attending two or even all three days! You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
Join us at Panasonic Canada’s state of the art Kitchen, Home, and Building Solutions Centers. These spaces are designed not only to showcase the latest and upcoming Panasonic products, but also to demonstrate the benefits of products in lifestyle applications. A fully functional cooking demonstration area, cooking school, and model kitchen vignettes provide interactive engagement with the suite of Panasonic kitchen appliance and space management solutions. Join us for a unique look into the Panasonic Homes and Living initiative. FIND OUT MORE >
The seminars begin at 8am and end by 5pm. We ask that you arrive by 7:30am, as setup can be time-consuming.
We ask that you bring a laptop with software loaded and your keyed license, if applicable. Laptops with software pre-loaded can be rented at the cost of $50 per day.
- When booking online, use this corporate code: 302828100
- Or, call Hilton Center Reservations 1 800 560 7753 and mention the corporate number or Panasonic name.
- The hotel is 1.2km from the Panasonic offices.
- There is a complimentary shuttle bus available at 7am, please sign-up when checking in. Pick-up between 5pm and 7pm
- An airport shuttle , running every 20-40 minutes, is available. Guests can call the front desk before their flight to sign-up.
Note: Effective April 1, 2018, a Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) of 4% is being introduced at all hotels in the Greater Toronto Area. Total tax on bedrooms only will be 17%.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
Monday, Sep 17
Cabinet Vision Basics:
The fundamentals for new users or a refresher for existing users
◦ The Levels of Solid
◦ The System Preferences
◦ Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
◦ Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top, drawer box and roll out
◦ Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
◦ Overview of Building a Job
◦ Place and modify Walls
◦ Place Cabinets
◦ Place Countertops
◦ Place Molding
Tue, Sep 18
Cabinet Vision Designer Training:
For new and experienced designers
◦ Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
◦ Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
◦ 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
◦ Layers: customize layers and dimension styles
◦ Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
◦ 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
Wed, Sep 19
Cabinet Vision Advanced:
Advanced skills for experienced users
◦ The Nine Basic Parameters
◦ The Object Tree
◦ Add a new Part
◦ Add Intelligence to a Part
◦ Create and manipulate Attributes
◦ Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
◦ Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
◦ Introduction to UCS
◦ Manipulate Parts using a UCS
◦ Library Parts and UCS
◦ Add conditions to UCS
◦ Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
What else you need to know
- Lunch and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Space is limited.
Sign up today.
5770 Ambler Drive