Cabinet Vision Training Seminar
Join us April 3 to 5, 2018 for a World Class Cabinet Vision Training Seminar. You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
Thompson River University | Summit Room
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
The seminars begin at 8am and end by 5pm. We ask that you arrive by 7am, as setup can be time-consuming.
We ask that you bring a laptop with software loaded and your keyed license, if applicable. Please let us know if you require a borrowed laptop or access to our network license for the duration of the seminar.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
Day 1 – Drafter Training I (open to everyone)
◦ The Levels of Solid
◦ The System Preferences
◦ Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
◦ Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top, drawer box and roll out
◦ Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
◦ Overview of Building a Job
◦ Place and modify Walls
◦ Place Cabinets
◦ Place Countertops
◦ Place Molding
Day 2 – Drafter Training II (open to everyone)
◦ Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
◦ Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
◦ 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
◦ Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
◦ Bid Center: Generate a basic proposal for customers
◦ Report: Generate a cut list, door list and material summary with cost.
◦ 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
Day 3 – Object Intelligence & UCS Training – (Open to Solid Advanced module or upward)
◦ The Nine Basic Parameters
◦ The Object Tree
◦ Add a new Part
◦ Add Intelligence to a Part
◦ Create and manipulate Attributes
◦ Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
◦ Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
◦ Introduction to UCS
◦ Manipulate Parts using a UCS
◦ Library Parts and UCS
◦ Add conditions to UCS
◦ Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
What else you need to know
- Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.