Cabinet Vision Training Seminar
Join us February 27 to Mar 1, 2018 for a World Class Cabinet Vision Training Seminar. You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
The Best Western Plus Airport Hotel
1715 Wellington Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0G1
The seminars begin at 8am and end by 5pm. We ask that you arrive by 7am, as setup can be time-consuming.
We ask that you bring a laptop with software loaded and your keyed license, if applicable. Please let us know if you require a borrowed laptop or access to our network license for the duration of the seminar.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
Day 1 – Drafter Training I (open to everyone)
◦ The Levels of Solid
◦ The System Preferences
◦ Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
◦ Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top, drawer box and roll out
◦ Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
◦ Overview of Building a Job
◦ Place and modify Walls
◦ Place Cabinets
◦ Place Countertops
◦ Place Molding
Day 2 – Drafter Training II (open to everyone)
◦ Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
◦ Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
◦ 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
◦ Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
◦ Bid Center: Generate a basic proposal for customers
◦ Report: Generate a cut list, door list and material summary with cost.
◦ 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
Day 3 – Object Intelligence & UCS Training – (Open to Solid Advanced module or upward)
◦ The Nine Basic Parameters
◦ The Object Tree
◦ Add a new Part
◦ Add Intelligence to a Part
◦ Create and manipulate Attributes
◦ Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
◦ Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
◦ Introduction to UCS
◦ Manipulate Parts using a UCS
◦ Library Parts and UCS
◦ Add conditions to UCS
◦ Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
What else you need to know
- Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.