Three Cabinet Vision Training Seminars
Join us June, 2019 for a Cabinet Vision training seminar tailor made for you. See the descriptions below to determine which seminar is best for you. Some people see value in attending two or even all three days! You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
The Venue: Blum Canada
Blum showrooms offer a relaxed environment where you can touch and try out award-winning hardware and motion technologies. Here you will learn about our practical cabinet solutions and discover the latest Blum products and innovations. The Mississauga, ON location offers a Kitchen Test Drive experience which enables you to use the mobile cabinets to "test drive" your new kitchen design, for free. Find it on a map >
The seminars begin at 8am and end by 5pm. We ask that you arrive by 7:30am, as setup can be time-consuming.
We ask that you bring a laptop with software loaded and your keyed license, if applicable. Laptops with software pre-loaded can be rented at the cost of $75 per day.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga
35 Courtneypark Drive West
$145 / night
To book: Book online using booking code 12244
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga
40 Admiral Blvd.
To book: To book these rooms just mention that you are booking under the Blum Canada corporate rate and ensure the rate is correct.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
Cabinet Vision Basics:
The fundamentals for new users or a refresher for existing users
◦ The Levels of Solid
◦ The System Preferences
◦ Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
◦ Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top
◦ Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
◦ Overview of Building a Job
◦ Place and modify Walls
◦ Place Cabinets
◦ Place Countertops
◦ Place Molding
Cabinet Vision Designer Training:
For new and experienced designers
◦ Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
◦ Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
◦ 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
◦ Layers: customize layers and dimension styles
◦ Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
◦ 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
Cabinet Vision Advanced:
Advanced skills for experienced users
◦ The Nine Basic Parameters
◦ The Object Tree
◦ Add a new Part
◦ Add Intelligence to a Part
◦ Create and manipulate Attributes
◦ Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
◦ Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
◦ Introduction to UCS
◦ Manipulate Parts using a UCS
◦ Library Parts and UCS
◦ Add conditions to UCS
◦ Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
What else you need to know
- Lunch and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Space is limited.
Sign up today.
7135 Pacific Cir, Mississauga, ON L5T 2A8