July is that great time of year when summer is finally back in force. It also means vacations for some of us, and for others, it means more work!
But in the Cabinet Vision world, the month of July holds a very special significance. Yes, it is time to introduce our brand new version 5.0!
Version 5.0 is packed with new features and enhancements, including an easy to use ribbon-bar interface, enhanced CAD functionality, grain matching and much more.
Here are some of the new features included in 5.0:
- Grain Matching
- New Simplified Primary User Interface
- New “Sub End” Part Configuration
- Ability to Define “Molding Sets”
- Extensively Expanded Build Up Branch of Counter Top Wizard
- Twelve New “Sketch” Options for PhotoVision 32
- Ability to Define “Buy-Out” Drawers
- Stub (T) Wall Layout Functionality
- Ability to Delete Multiple Rooms/Drawing Sheets
- Significant Upgrades to Solid 2D CAD