We can come to you to provide the invaluable Cabinet Vision training needed to bring your new or existing employees to a higher skill level with cutting edge Cabinet Vision software. While our training can be customized to your needs, we've provided an outline of a typical beginner level and advanced level courses below. Our onsite services are provided at a rate of $1,600 per day. Scroll down to get to know our educators.
- Material Manager: Importing new textures, creating/editing new panels and banding
- Material Schedule: Creating a schedule for assembly, door
- Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assigning materials to doors
- Construction Wizard: Adding a new construction method from start to finish.
- Designing a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a basic kitchen layout.
- Customizing a cabinet: Changing internal and external cabinet components and dimensions.
- Reports: Generating a cut list, door list and material summary with cost.
- Drawings: Adding a company logo/title block; adding Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet Details, and using CAD tools for customers or shop floor.
- 3D renderings: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views.
- New Features of CV Version 9
- Construction Wizard
- Assembly Editor
- Advanced Shape Editor – no constraints – into to screen, how to use construction and shape layers, how to use CAD tools, point locking, several examples for shaping Cabinets
- Object Intelligence – Nine Basic Parameters, how to determine the source of an issue, user modified, UCS modified.
- UCS Demo
- Import Sketchup Model
- Advanced 3D rendering
- Advanced Drawing for Millwork
- Material Manager and Schedules – Advanced Ultimate Functions – Composite, Kits, Models
- MDF Doormaker (Add on for all modules – included with Ultimate)
- Report Center – Editing / Modifying Report documents
- Parameters – Advanced
- Advanced Shape Editor Advanced – use of constraints – some examples
Our Training Specialists
Canada Job Grant
Contact Us to Schedule a Training Session
- 888-824-1474 x715